Chaos Made Easy and Effortless - Choosing the photographs for your wedding album can be a minefield, which do you choose?!
Five Steps to Success:
1) Ask your photographer for a rough guide for the amount of photos that you need.
2) Choose your favourite photos; this might seem difficult if you have lots from your special day. You can narrow this list down by checking you haven't got duplicates of similar poses or at similar locations.
3) Check that you have the key areas and special moments of the day covered if you want a storybook layout:
Getting Ready / Bridal Prep
Bride and Groom Pictures
4) Be really clear with your photographer on what you like from their samples and what you do not. Decide on if you would prefer some photos in the background or just a plain colour. Your photographer can guide you on which pictures are suited to be in the background.
5) Relax and wait for your perfect wedding album to arrive so you can look back on your special day and enjoy it all over again.
Photos here taken: Lympne Castle (www.lympnecastle.co.uk/), The Jackdaw (www.thejackdaw.info), Cliffe Memorial Hall (cliffememorialhall.org.uk/), Abbots Barton Hotel (www.bw-abbotsbartonhotel.co.uk/), Dover Marina Hotel 9www.dovermarinahotel.co.uk) & St George Hotel, Chatham (www.george-hotel.co.uk/).